Over the years we have worked with many trained and skilled electricians and other tradesmen so we can take on small or large projects.
How can we help you?
Health and safety in the workplace is important. Does your office need a mains fire alarm or smoke detectors? Do you have emergency lighting in the corridors?
We are here to give advice and help, electrical services can be straightforward or complex – we make sure our customers understand what we are doing and why.
No job is too big or too small.
Please contact us for a free quotation for:
- Consumer units
- Voltage optimisation
- Upgrades and repairs
- New builds
- Block management repairs and maintenance
- Landlord’s certificates
- Door entry systems
- Data cabling
- Emergency lighting
- Electrical testing and certification
- Electrical installation condition reports
- Portable appliance testing (PAT)
If you are a tenant, landlord, letting agency or estate manager we can help you with:
- Inspections and fault finding
- fixing electrical issues
We appreciate how hard it can be to find reliable electricians. With over 20 years of experience we are highly qualified to deal with a wide range of situations including emergency call outs, planned maintenance, routine maintenance and installation projects daily.
Home Electrical Services are:
- Trained, tested and insured by the relevant associations
- Registered for all health and safety issues
- Registered and supply certification on all works
We guarantee all labour and materials – we are trusted and recommended.